Friday, June 18, 2010

Two beautiful little girls

It was a wonderful afternoon catch up with an old friend who I haven't caught up with for about 11 years. We were young, in different careers, we were studying together. Who would have thought all these years later I would have got to catch up and meet her again and not only that, photograph her two beautiful girls.

There were a bunch of cockatoos that probably saved the day and a rusk stick or two. But we finally got there and little M got her play in the park. I can't believe the eyes on little M. She has some wonderful facial expressions.

Vicki, I hope you like the photos. Your girls are beautiful and I feel so blessed to have captured their beauty. You truly are lucky and blessed to have such beautiful girls so full of a wonderful personality.





No comments:

Post a Comment