Friday, June 11, 2010

A lazy June afternoon

We had a lazy June afternoon yesterday whilst I let the kids play and do what they do best and they left me alone (well sort of) to play with some new equipment. My beautiful girls actually posed for me whilst I got to test things out. These photos made me realise how beautiful my girls are and just how much and quicj they are growing up.


This is what happens when she sees me with the camera pointed in her direction

Now we have her trained. Getting there slowly.

Playing hide and seek

This one is growing way too quick. I just love her big beautiful eyes and fluffy hair. She is so hard to capture as she is constantly on the move.

My eldest. Miss nearly 5. Growing more and more beautiful every day. Developing her very own unique and very gorgeous personality.And attitude. Or maybe it's because she is sick of me and my camera. I think the latter is the more correct reason for this look.
I love this photo of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment